La Tarea Parte 2 La Tarea Parte 2

gracioso!

pero la pelicula necessita subtitulos! Mayoria de la gente aqui solo habla ingles!

somezombie responds:

Gracias! En la descripciĆ³n dice que la version en ingles esta en mi perfil :)

Pajama Pants! - GVP Pajama Pants! - GVP

wild, crude, inappropriate.

it should do just fine around these parts.
i had some beefy laughs indeed.

Hallo...what Hallo...what

thank goodness this made the front page

i might have never seen it based on the political voting nonsense that happens here on submission days. this cracked me up.

Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

indeed.

tom green called, he wants his humor back.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

welp..

nice collab. unique concept, enjoyable humor and it blended well together. next time i wanna get in, threw out my first flash in 7 years and it got ignored in the portal, i need high powered friends, too. lol

Stamper responds:

i <3 u

Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

great work, great effort.

i can appreciate all the work put in. great showmanship, great effects. it would be higher, but submission days, everyone's voting ya down. congrats on a great piece of work.

You're My Best Friend You're My Best Friend

lol randomly fun.

i'm more of a diablo lanes guy, myself.;D

Scrambledheggs responds:

haha, but it's hard to beat Earl Anthony's $2 mondays

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

enjoyable. well-timed humor.

I thought it was cool. You are the king of the script-driven 2-character flash. For 8 bit, the animation actually had some decent facial emotion too. Hey, have a nice day.

EVERGEEK 5 EVERGEEK 5

nice!

man, you obviously put a lot of work into this, not to mention fitting seven and a half minutes worth of quality flash into 2.9 megs is impressive. Congrats on crackin the Top 5! Coulda been daily feature, as far as I'm concerned.

Zero-End responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the toon! Maybe one day I will get a daily feature.

Werner the whale Werner the whale

lol

although you made an animation with no animation in it and still managed to get a great score, I'll put away my jealousy and admit that I did, indeed, laugh out loud.