Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Great remake while maintaining the integrity of the original. I'll be on the lookout to see what you come up with next!

The Jersey Situation The Jersey Situation

i broke them fools off.

for some reason the space bar wasn't working as a block for me on my laptop, who knows why. Seems to work for other people so maybe i should try it on another computer. other than that it was tight. good graphics, fun gameplay, good voice acting. properzzzzzzzz.

Reactor Cooldown Reactor Cooldown

potential!

got a good concept going here. the controls are a little tough to manage and it's tough that you have to click the reactor twice as the screen is moving, because it makes it nearly impossible to keep up with the other reactors. every time you start a new game the helicopter audio loop overlaps itself. good start though!

Wolvie responds:

Thanks. I will work on it.

Snakebite Snakebite

haha, nice!

Since I am a fan of random ridiculous humor, this gets an A plus from me.

YoinK responds:

you beat the game! very nice! :)

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

GREAT game.

I played it from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed it. The concept is unique and the art and animation were fluid. Some people have complained about the end being short, but I thought it worked just fine. In spite of what anyone has to say about it negative, it was obviously a well-planned flash that took a lot of time and effort. Congrats on finishing it up and the front page accolades. I'm sure I'll go back and try to get the other awards too.

Hobo Prison Brawl Hobo Prison Brawl

Best game I've played in a while

That was cool with all the combos and everything. It would be awesome if you could get some trophies installed! Great work.

Turkey Hunter 2 Turkey Hunter 2

All day long I was like.....

HEADSHOT...HEADSHOT...HEADSHOT.

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

nice!

well done, kept me entertained for at least an hour for now, and i'm sure i'll come back for more. rawk.

Smithys Quest Smithys Quest

A for effort.

quite enjoyable, man. brings me back to the old dragon warrior games i used to love; i had a really good time. the only issue i had was sometimes i'd get an item, having never spoken to the person i needed to give it to, and they'd talk to me like they had already explained their situation when they hadn't. for example, when i got to the king, i had the tanning lotion and it automatically gave it to him, but i had no idea why he needed it. i would just set a property on the people who you give an item to that makes you need to have at least one interaction with them before giving them the item. other than that, fantastique.

i actually laughed outlout at what the old guy in the circle of flowers said. lol classic. well thought out work. keep it gangsta.

Mani Golf Mani Golf

wow...

that was really cool! the only problem i had with it was that some of the bounces were kinda unrealistic and it always seemed like the ball ended up exactly where i started it from when i didn't hit it right. great scripting though, props!